Thursday, September 6, 2012

Template: I wanted to represent myself and my personality in this blog, while at the same time make it easy for my fellow readers to navigate. I chose a background that was fun but not too overwhelming. I wanted the background to be appealing to the eye but at the same time I wanted the focus of the blog to be the writing. Hopefully as the blog progresses it will all come together and be easy and fun to use!

Title and Font: The title of my blog represents who I am and what I love to do. For me dancing is an art form and a way I can express myself. The title I chose not only represents me but also gives insight on how the blog will be talking about the arts at Penn State. For the title, I used a fun font that looked like dancing letters! It was easy to read, but at the same time illustrated my fun personality. For the rest of the blog I used a more standard font that was very easy to read.

About Me: In the about me section on the right hand side of the blog, I including a few things about my personality and what I love to do. I tried not to write too much because I wanted the focus of my blog to be more about my posts and I didn't want people to get too wrapped up in who I am. Hopefully by knowing a few things about me, the reader will continue to read my blog and not just focus on the about me section!



No comments:

Post a Comment